Friday, April 08, 2011



Hello!
We are hooked!
Tho' not usually if lately you've looked
for marble hats
or hungry walls.

We aren't usually found together at all.

But who cares? Said the husk
of a handle-bar tarp
to the trampoline horse
in the habit of a harp!

Note* The idea of "Hooking" comes from "Rip the Page" by Karen Benke, a Trumpeter book.

5 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Great blog! I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

mshatch said...

you are way ahead of me...I'm still on E!

50 foot QE said...

Well,
I AM in Singapore which is at least 12 hours ahead of US time.

And I have been keeping to the days/letters posted in the A-Z guidelines and posting ahead to make sure that I continue to do so!

Your blog is busier than mine so I can do just this one thing!

xo

Misha Gerrick said...

Hi from the challenge! can't wait to read more of your posts!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hooked .. is great and I love your Waldorf Alphabet .. it's fun & I'm sure your travels, and your enlightenment on aspects in different countries .. will tell us things we need to learn about.

Good to meet you .. Please tell me what is 50 foot QE? - enticing name and no explanation (I could be thick?!) and could you put a follow button up .. that'd be great .. it's nice to join others at your place.

Cheers - Hilary