Monday, April 25, 2011





Vashon Island is located across the Puget Sound from Seattle, Washington. It is very likely that we will move there in July. We have friends and family nearby and while I am totally unemployed right now and do not have a job lined up for the fall, there is no better place to recover from Singapore and all that ails me, (read angst).

This photo is a shot of the preserved land on the Maury side of the island that was only recently going to be mined for gravel until Preserve Our Islands took charge.

This is a land of hope.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love making the waldorf dolls. I am glad you were able to get one.
Has it been hard to live in Sinapore?
My daughter and family lived in HongKong for a year while her husband worked there. She was ever so glad to get back home to New York state.

Halli Gomez said...

Great picture! I also love your colorful letter pictures at the top of the posts.

Nice to meet you through the A-Z Challenge!