Sunday, April 10, 2011



Inky Pinky

is a game we used to play on long road trips. One person thinks of two rhyming words and then provides a simple hint to help others solve the riddle.

Example:

Itch niche- A spot for scratching
Ill Bill- Sickly William
Imp Blimp- A dirigible for the mischievous
Piglet Iglet- Miniature ice house for young swine


Note* Any words will do, not just those that begin with an "I"- but I thought in honor of this day...

4 comments:

K.C. Woolf said...

Sounds like a fun game. :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad I discovered yours now. A nomadic trinational family, that can only be interesting!

Creepy Query Girl said...

cute game!

SueH said...

An intriguing game - I'd like to join in but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, I'll have to get back to you on that one!

Thanks for stopping off at my blog - your coment's much appreciated! :-)

SueH I refuse to go quietly!

mshatch said...

omg I love the piglet iglet! That is so cute! I can just imagine this miniature igloo, with a tiny little entrance, just big anough for a puppy, or a piglet...