Thursday, February 28, 2008




Today is a wonderful day!








Mr. D came home from India and brought sweets and ganthia.
My mom called to tell me she and my youngest sister are coming to see us on Mother's day weekend! I am so pleased.
The sun is back in California. I have been gardening.
And I finished the most lovely project of all- this felted ball for Sanbate. And it only took me 10 hours.
The agency also sent 4 more pictures of Sanbate, who is a serious little child. Now that I see her I am wondering if the clothes will fit her. She is only 17 lbs. but she looks bigger in the photos.



A fun movie I found on Jack and Jill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was awesome!!
love your felt ball, too. It's beautiful!

Karissa said...

Wow--that ball is gorgeous! Nice work. You must be very proud! :)