Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Tag, You are it!
Brought to us by Are We There Yet?




Groups of 4

Jobs I have had:
1. Waldorf Teacher
2. Nanny for 6 children
3. Veternary receptionist
4. Foreign Rights and Permissions Coordinator for Shambhala Publications

Movies I watch over and over:
1. Secrets and Lies
2. Its a Wonderful Life (yes I am a card carrying SAP)
3. Groundhog Day
4. The Royal Tenenbaums

Places I’ve lived:
1. East Coast (MA, NH, ME)
2. California (Berkeley)
3. Chicago(Rogers Park, Lakeview, Wicker Park and Logan Square)
4. Annandale-on-the-Hudson, NY

TV Shows I watch:
1. We
2. Don't
3. Have
4. Cable

Places I’ve Been:
1. India
2. Mexico
3. Dominican Republic
4. Ethiopia (In 9 days)

People who email me regularly:
1. My sisters
2. My husband
3. Ethiopia adoptees
4. Waldorf School colleagues


4 Favorite things to eat:
1. Salt
2. corn
3. Greens
4. Chocolate

4 Places I’d rather be:
1. Here Now
2. With my family and friends
3. With Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
4. In bed reading a good novel

Things I look forward to this year:
1. Meeting Sanbate and bringing her home
2. Moving to India and being a family that lives together
3. Being a mom And an artist
4. Getting rid of more stuff when we move

Now it is your turn, that is if you haven't been tagged yet.

No comments: