Thursday, February 21, 2008

These primaries are killing me! I feel like I am back in school waiting for test results. There was an embarrassing moment on cnn last night with the Texas senator Kirk Watson. When asked to cite some of Barack Obama's legislative accomplishments he went blank. Poor guy. You can read about it in the blog jackandjillpolitics.

I set up the crib today, not without the occasional &*%$ but it makes our bedroom look so...domestic. It gives me a squishy feeling. And now all of Sanbate's clothes are in the drawer. After all those years of being a nanny, a day care provider and teacher, I can launder my own child's clothes.

I have been a little weepy this week, first with the Humane Society investigation and then tonite with the wrenching Israeli movie, Kadosh, starring Yael Abecassis. We rented it because she was also in the beautifully moving adoption film, To Live and Become, (about an Ethiopian boy who pretends to be Jewish to escape his ravaged country).

No comments: