Friday, March 19, 2010





We wish you a Happy Birthday
A joyful and celebrated birthday
to our dear Sun Booty
May you have a long, healthy life!

The grandparents are here! And this morning our dear Masami did a short birthday puppet story for Booty! So, after a request from the girl for pictures of her birth mother (I want to see me coming out of her tummy!)- we did a slideshow for her of our trip to Ethiopia including pictures of our time with her birth family.
Tomorrow Raj's family will come over for snacks and cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Did the package arrive???? I mailed it soon after you ordered.

Corinne said...

happy birthday booty!!!! hi elizabeth, i loved that booty wanted to include her birth family on her birthday! maya is ALWAYS going on about tummy mummy and who came out of whose tummy and carrying her dolls up her t-shirts...all normal convo here! anyway, you are looking great and happy...loves, C

mshatch said...

A huge happy day to our girl; I can't believe how she's grown. Riding a horse even!

The felt people are beautiful.