Wednesday, August 27, 2008



These ladies sit on the lawns digging out weeds and cutting grass by hand with small clippers.

We went swimming today and played with three girls (two her age) and I was really surprised to see that the other two are more agressive and physically confident than Sanbate. She grew tired of their pushing here and there after 20 minutes and eventually settled in my arms.

"TA ta" She says, which means "See you later" in Hindi, when she is ready to go.

She did a nice face plant at the club in the afternoon when she lost her balance but seemed to recover quickly. My mind went straight to, "Tetanus?" It is more of a gravel scrape than a cut so I don't think I should worry. I gave her arnica and put anti-bacterial cream on it.

Sanbate is back into the books again. When we get our printer I can finally make her book of family and favorite things. It looks like since our shipment is in Chennai, we will soon have our "stuff".

I am thinking about making this blog invitation only. Or starting a new blog. I think it is time.

No comments: