Saturday, May 03, 2008





ES likes the bath toys
but I had to throw them
in the dishwasher to get rid of the noxious plastic fumes right after we brought them home. We have so little of that kind of thing I don't know how families can stand the horrible smell. Like a skunk on hormones.

Yesterday marked the first "walking" day. Five steps. With repeats throughout the day. Today she has made a big effort to be upright when possible, using the furniture to navigate around the house.

On the advise of our pediatrician, who was also adopted, we are now giving up the bottle in the night. Last night was the first installment of "rage against the establishment", sponsored by ESD. Tonight I blog because I am a light sleeper and the rebellion from the crib inspired me to look at cute pictures of our sweet and demure child from the quiet of the guest room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard! Rage against the establishment....oh goodness lol
I'm a bit horrified by plastic toys, too...

Anonymous said...

oh she is just adorable. great photo!