Sunday, April 27, 2008


Photo by Erica Pelaccia WHFC

Elianshu has gained 5 pounds since we have arrived home. She is beginning to sleep through the night. She delights in everything except being told "no". She is imitating all sounds, (especially the cat's) and can make raspberries from the front and side of her mouth. She is climbing on stairs, beds and couches. She loves nature and is fascinated by each stick, flower, rock and leaf.

Her grandmother, grandfather (who is 85) and aunti Bec are coming for Mother's day weekend.
Her cousin Sujaya (6 years) is coming the third week in May.
Her aunti Marcy is coming for the first week in June.

All to see her and get their fill before we leave for India.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!

What an absolutely *gorgeous* family you are!!!
I hope you record your move to India, with pictures of course. I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

I loved the post prior, too ;)

Kali Om said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo!