This morning we went down to the Albany county clerks office and filed for Sanbate's US passport. In three weeks we should receive it in the mail which means we can go to India as soon as the re-adoption is finalized.
Our girl is gaining weight. Finally. She is about 20 pounds now, compared to 16 when we arrived home with pneumonia. This girl had only gained 1 pound in the orphanage over a period of 3 months! I still can't quite figure this out as she was eating like a sow and as far as we know did not have parasites. She does have ringworm, altho' I have no idea where she has it- just that she gave it to me. Ringworm, incidentally is NOT a worm but a fungus.
Stubborn? yes.
A quick study? certainly.
Lovely? Quite.
Mental? Um. I am afraid so, (Head-bangingly so).
Generous? To a fault. (Just today she offered me her pancake, AND LET ME EAT IT).
Expressive? Right down to her bowels.
No comments:
Post a Comment