Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well I blew it, (I guess I am overwhelmed with the move, posting stuff on Craigslist and worrying about how to do it with no friends and family to help us pack up)
ie:

I left my husband's car lights on. We should have known when the keys didn't unlock the car on Monday but didn't put two and two together.

Yesterday we discovered the error and my husband was furious at me and told me not for the first time, "you are so irresponsible!" He was planning on showing the car today to a prospective buyer. Last night was spent trying to get the battery out of the car, which required special tools. The job was not finished and today the battery needs to be replaced. (Why the hassle? Mercedez ML320)

Last night I did not sleep for nightmares(mine) and crying from our daughter and cats.Yes. Our cats cry in the night too, like ghosts.

This morning I woke up feeling broken down and the feeling has not gone away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there my dear. Seeing as how I'm not local, I can't help fill boxes, but please don't hesitate to call if I can be moral support.

Mary

Kali Om said...

You? Irresponsible? Never!

Sleep-deprived, yes. Temporarily brain-dead from sleep deprivation / New Mom Syndrome? Probably.

But not irresponsible.