These eyes...
I believe the stress from the excitement of having my parents and sister come and visit has taken its toll. A fight with Mr. D about moving to India. A karfuffle about the fact that the readoption may not be finished in time before we leave for Ohio. This is due to the fact that we prioritized getting Elianshu a passport and we were not able to send necessary documents for the readopt because they were being used for the passport.
And We have many things to accomplish in the next month:
Posting items on craigslist to sell i.e. cars and electronics/appliances. (The outlets in India are not compatable and one would need a serious overhall in the electric system in the house to use one's appliances and electronics).
Packing/Shipping and giving aways items we cannot or do not want to take with us: Lawn furniture, plants, lamps...
Stocking up on goods not available in India like medicines, vite supplements, toys, clothing...
Closing up accounts, and
Heavens NOOOOOO!!! Closing my New Yorker magazine account unless I can get them to send it to India. I am an avid and devoted fan of The New Yorker. I truly hope I can continue to read this one magazine. I absolutely love love love.
Forwarding mail.
Deciding what to bring for the summer in Cincinatti. I have sent a travel crib to my sister-in-laws. But what else aside from clothing do we need? Her car seat, toys, books and booster seat. But what else? Hmmmmmm....
1 comment:
Deep breath!
It will be okay. And my goodness, those eyes...
Post a Comment