Saturday, January 03, 2015

Practice

The considerations are staggering.
1. Go back to school and become a high school teacher in public school.
2. Start a farm to table general store-cafe-restaurant with my brother.
3. Take a computer skills course to be viable for remote flex-time position at home
4. Start Forest Day care at home
5. Go back to school to earn Phd in teaching and teach adults.
6. Work on my house until spring and sell it and move to Maine.
7. Go to art school.
8. Get multiple odd jobs and scrape by.

All this leaves me with the question still of my daughter, who goes to private school. Next year that tuition will triple. And getting her to and from school and school hours etc.

When I began this process I thought to myself, "I have got to think fast and move!"

Yes. But since I am no closer to an answer I think I need to slow down and meditate. Be still. Listen.

Practice.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am here.

Anonymous said...

I am here

Yeng Yen said...

I'm here.

Rebecca Nelson said...

I am here.

mshatch said...

I am here.

Dave Sherman said...

I am here.

Ozrik said...

I'm here