I am still figuring it out I guess.
I tried to stay cool but I didn't.
My heart on my sleave
And I don't want to leave
Walking where really I shouldn't.
And I imagine a better scenario
Where people are forgiving and kind
And I realize
from the love in their eyes
Transformation begins in my mind
I may not get that chance
There may not yet come the call
From others but me
I still want to see
The crumbling of Other's wall
I tried to stay cool but I didn't.
My heart on my sleave
And I don't want to leave
Walking where really I shouldn't.
And I imagine a better scenario
Where people are forgiving and kind
And I realize
from the love in their eyes
Transformation begins in my mind
I may not get that chance
There may not yet come the call
From others but me
I still want to see
The crumbling of Other's wall
8 comments:
I am here.
I am here
I am here
I am here.
I am here.
I am here.
I'm here.
I am here.
Post a Comment