It is the last day of our experiment.
Our experiment.
You who have joined me have allowed me to stay close to the experience of loss and to openly grieve. This is one of the anti-dotes to depression. I thank you. Each one of you holds a very precious place in my heart. Each of you is unique and from the far corners of the world you have witnessed some very personal moments and tasted the sometimes not so yummy flavors of me. Even if we never see each other again I say with deep love and gratitude, "I belong to you." This is also a celebration!
This piece is dedicated to you Deborah, Kate, Marcy, David, Jai, Mary, YengYen, Nikkie, Amy and Rebecca. May the door be open to you always.
Our experiment.
You who have joined me have allowed me to stay close to the experience of loss and to openly grieve. This is one of the anti-dotes to depression. I thank you. Each one of you holds a very precious place in my heart. Each of you is unique and from the far corners of the world you have witnessed some very personal moments and tasted the sometimes not so yummy flavors of me. Even if we never see each other again I say with deep love and gratitude, "I belong to you." This is also a celebration!
This piece is dedicated to you Deborah, Kate, Marcy, David, Jai, Mary, YengYen, Nikkie, Amy and Rebecca. May the door be open to you always.

6 comments:
I am here!
Dearest Elizabeth,
Thank you. It has been a privilege to bear witness to your journey; the good, the bad, and the whatever. Keep on keeping on...such is the wisdom of the ages: no cheap fixes, just honor the earnest desire to live with integrity and fully... moment by moment.
With love and gratitude,
Deborah
I enjoyed every bite - even the not so yummy parts. But that's how life is. I think I'd like some more yummy bits, tho. Just sayin...
Luv you sistya.
Dear Elizabeth,
I am here. A witness, a listening ear, or tender words that hope to encourage...I am here. Tasty bits or not, sweet, sour, or full of spice! I am here.
I am here and will continue to be as witness, shoulder to cry on, extra. Ale eater, and anything else you need.
I am here and will continue to be. Life makes us grow in areas we weren't expecting, and it looks to me like your coping skills are exceptional. That doesn't mean it will be easy, but you don't seem easily broken. Reach out whenever you want or need to! I am honored to have been a part of this.
I'm here.
We must eradicate from the soul all fear and terror of what comes out of the future.
We must acquire serenity in all our feelings and sensations about the future.
We must look forward with absolute equanimity to everything that may come and we must think only that whatever comes to us, is by the world-direction, full of wisdom.
It is part of what we must learn in this age, namely, to live out of pure trust without any security in existence, trusting only in the ever-present help from the spiritual world.
Truly nothing else will do if our courage is not to fail.
Let us discipline our Will and let us seek the awakening from within ourselves, every morning and every evening.
(Rudolf Steiner)
Post a Comment