Wednesday, August 04, 2010



Will you take a walk with me,
Clucking hen, today?
There's barley in the barley fields
And hayseed in the hay.
Thank you said the clucking hen,
I've something else to do;
I'm busy sitting on my eggs,
I cannot walk with you....


Stay tuned for Playgroup story coming to our house on Friday at 930. I just finished the hen tea cozy (yes she will get to work as soon as her acting stint is done) and the little chicks and I am trying to remember all the story and songs. Seeing as I am a grades teacher I am sure there will be a few little things that aren't as "Early Childhood" as Masami or Minaz would make them. But we will surely have fun.



This week marked the first week of Kinder for Booty. She has been doing great, but as our friends predicted, is showing a little fatigue by today.



Tomorrow the girls come for math and then on Saturday I have 8-9 children signed up for Waldorf enrichment classes.



Our "Go Fish" cards

3 comments:

mshatch said...

I Love your little hen! She is so cute! And Booty, wow, she's starting to grow up. Not a little bean anymore. Love the go fish cards, too and the chalk drawings. Booty is fortunate to have such a creative mom.

50 foot QE said...

Chalk drawings belong to my two homeschoolers! They are amazing girls!

Sooz said...

Yes, I've learned that the clucking hen will not be distracted from her uber-duty. I like your tea cosy. hee hee...