Actually, I like preparing for the children to come. I guess I am a bit of a dork that way. Lining everything up. Putting things in baskets or writing children's names on water colored labels. I like to imagine that when I am telling the story it comes out like magic. And then the day comes and we are sometimes too busy doing it to remember how much is here. So much to work with!
3 comments:
What beautiful colors! I imagine the children coming in and seeing all those colors in so many different forms, how inviting it must be.
love the watercolor of flowers, too :)
This is beautiful!!!!! You are awesome. I love that you take such joy in the preparations for the kids.
btw- I make those chocolate treats, too with dates! I will try the sesame seeds and dried fruit...addictive, huh??
I like teacher dorks. What great colors!
Post a Comment