We had several meltdowns today. But they were good ones. That is, an indication of how tired the girl really was.
Typically, whenever we leave a friends house or when friends leave ours, Booty says, "Ohhhh, I am so sad! I miss my friends!" Well today after we left Nikki and Loewen Gardens ( w/singing duo Mark and Ruben and the trampoline) she said, " Next time I want to stay with my friends FOREVER!" and she meant it. She really gets a lot from being with other children. In fact, I encourage her being with "naughty" children too. She doesn't actually care if the children can't share or they go on and on about the "stuff" they have. She likes everyone. And luckily, most of her friends are peaceful sorts. Henry is the picture of peace. The guy runs around his house primavera and everyone is great with it. Booty doesn't even notice. I think Booty expresses my feelings exactly. Life is so rich because of our friends!!!
1 comment:
"Life is so rich because of our friends.."
True, true and Very True.
xoxox Ale
Post a Comment