Monday, April 26, 2010

We may not be going anywhere this weekend due to the fact that some unnamed people don't check their passports to see if they have enough pages left for a Visa stamp.
My first thought when I found out was to send a text U R an A** but I edited myself and sat myself down for practice and shut my mouth the heck up. My second thought later was, "so little time so much to get angry about".

When I think these unwelcome thoughts I have to ask myself, "Why are you angry? Does it mean so much to you?" And my answer is of course, "No." SO?

Issues of anger come up again and again for me. This started when I got married and has grown worse the farther away from home I am. And what is home?

Exactly.
Where is safety? I am finding out that safety HAS to be inside me or I am in a deep mess of doo.

This is why I have been taking the time during my "sabbatical" to do some inner work.

Oh. And another thing.
We may not be going to the US this summer due to a number of reasons but the biggest one is that I need to jump start my life so that when I do go back to the States I am returning to a job, life, work etc. I can't continue to enter into other people's culture if I don't have mine fermenting as well.

1 comment:

vicki said...

I've learned to deal with sadness since my father died, but anger is harder to figure out.