I just started studying the driving manual this week and had some concerns about what I read:
Part I
Driving Licenses
What is a driving license?
A driving license is a document issued by the Traffic Police which identifies the licensee, sets out the class(es) of vehicle(s) which he or she may legally drive and states such restrictions or conditions as may apply as well as the period for which the license is valid, where applicable.
Age/Fitness To Drive
In order to qualify for a license to drive a motor car you must be at least 18 years old. In addition, you must have good vision with or without spectacles (uh oh).
Furthermore,
NOW PAY ATTENTION HERE
you should not be suffering from any disease or physical inability which would impair your driving ability, for example; mental disorder, epilepsy and
THE LIABILITY TO SUDDEN ATTACKS OF GIDDINESS.
1 comment:
wow....
Post a Comment