Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sanbate has a cold. Her first illness since March's hospital visit. At night she tries to do bastrika (hard breathing through the nose) to clear herself out.

She has also become very CLEAR about what she wants and does not want. A very strong message at all times. This is I believe her true self coming out. It is funny because all my relatives say, "Oh she is so sweet and good-natured!" This is true but when you do something she doesn't like. LOOK OUT! Temper, temper. A lovely set of lungs, I must add.

It is hot here in Ohio, but we are staying in a very nice house and neighborhood with a pool. WE are able to stay cool.

Today we fed the ducks in the local pond with sister/cousin! When they saw us they came swimming toward us from the other side of the pond. It looked like the fleet had been given orders. There were also some large hungry fish that cleaned up the leftovers.

Yesterday I walked by the duck pond very early and had to dodge the sprinkler system. I was carrying the baby in the ergo and also coffee so it was quite comical, at least for me.

No comments: