I guess you could say I am in a sort of breakdown. I am not sure what to post. We are leaving in 3 days and I don't really know what I am capable of at this time. If I asked myself about leaving for India one month ago, I would have said "I am reconciled to it," but now I feel truly lost. I am also feeling really distant to/from Mr. D. And angry. And sad. The longing I am feeling for my family is very painful. And I am afraid Sanbate is feeling my inbalance too.
There are many things for us to do before we leave. I don't have energy for any of them.
The postal service has lost our package so we will not have our vonage number, I wonder if vonage will allow us to have a new box but same number. I guess this is a minor issue considering.
Today we will go to the water park to celibrate cousin Sujaya's birthday.
The cats have had their required shots and now we need to send off their food- A bag of food will cost us 200+ dollars dhl and 50+ usps. With our experience with usps we don't trust but the cost difference is prohibitive.
More later.
1 comment:
i wish i could say something to make you feel better and for this all to be easier. sending you big hugs. if you need to chat, just drop me an email.
Post a Comment