Sunday, July 20, 2008

We are in Maine.

Hi Dad,
I miss you.
We are all here together and it is amazing! We are really getting it! The lesson you have been teaching us all along. To give each other lots of room to make mistakes and to love each other in our own individual ways. We love you so much. And it has been wonderful to see all the children in our family. Mum is doing really well but she misses you so much. I am so sad to be leaving for India at this time when I should be at home with mum and everyone, processing the grief and moving along but I will be so far away instead. Don't worry, I know you will be with me always. I hope I don't mess up when I get up to speak about you. Will you help me say the right things? I really want to mention your wish to have meditation in the Christian church. I hope I can articulate that without sounding preachy. Anyway. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Your daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If what I think this means...I am so sorry. Thinking of you. Write whenever you want. xx