Our sweet goose has been very sick. She had another febrile convulsion on the way to her doctor's appointment on Thursday and we have been at the hospital since. She has pneumonia, and something intestinal as well as other worse possibilities we are trying and hoping to rule out.
Tomorrow they pump her stomach to do a culture on what is in there. She will have to keep tubes in her little nose for a few days.
She has had almost every kind of test known to human kind.
And will be in the hospital until Monday at least.
I am home for a few hours to get some rest.
We are at the best children's hospital in our area and I am very confident of the doctors, altho' they do railroad a bit. We are in isolation which stinks because we can't walk around with her but it is a private room with a bathroom and view of the bay and the train so she and I have been sitting in the window and gazing at the street below. Very entertaining- no tv needed!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry! I will keep your little precious one in my thoughts. Hang in there.
Post a Comment