Saturday, November 09, 2013

Good lordy lord! I have been remiss on my posting. I guess thats what comes when one is occupied by other things. Never you mind. This is the latest on my class and our home.

A month ago several friends and community members (like Jessie above) came to my rescue and cleared out my honeysuckle. Now I need to decide what to do with my rather long and narrow yard. Yurt anyone?

Booty continues to survive the agonies of the week-end home and the home-home.  I continue to be grateful for the life that has been given to me. A beautiful home, loving and generous friends/neighbors and a very supportive school in which I work and Booty learns.

My Art of Living network continues without any thanks (or help as of yet) to inspire me to be much, MUCH more than I am. Thank you Ekta! Jayshree and all of the Cinci AOL beauties.

Second grade continues to bewitch and educate me.


We celebrated one of my favorite festivals, "Day of the dead- Dia de los Muertes" classroom style. That is- with as much reverence and fun as a classroom can sufficiently muster without bringing the roof down.

Tomorrow- Lantern walk with our beautiful lanterns.

My class is amazing, talented, thoughtful, mischievous, and truly beautiful. I am always stunned by their ability to make me try to be a better person.

No comments: