Monday I begin my home visits to my students' houses. This is quite a treat! However, even tho' school doesn't start until the third week in August, it marks the beginning of the new school year because its when it all begins again.
I look forward to this new start. But it means less time puttering around the house. I guess I will need to get up earlier and manage my time more efficiently. Hopefully, the curtains for our bedrooms and kitchen will also be finished before the house warming party on Saturday August 10.
I look forward to this new start. But it means less time puttering around the house. I guess I will need to get up earlier and manage my time more efficiently. Hopefully, the curtains for our bedrooms and kitchen will also be finished before the house warming party on Saturday August 10.


2 comments:
Is that the material for the curtains? Pretty!
Yup.
Post a Comment