The first known name for Mt. Ranier was Tahoma. Maybe Tacoma is a dirivitive of this name. Booty makes a game of finding Mt. Ranier when the sky is clear and we can see east. Mount Rainier is a stratavolcano.
The mountains in this picture (in the distance) are the Olympics. When the sun is shining we can see these beauties over Bremerton/Gig Harbor way.
Our shipment is due to arrive tonight. We should be geared up by next week.
3 comments:
oh how exciting you're getting your stuff back! I think that must've been one of the worst parts, waiting for all your belongings.
Hiya Fifty Foot QE .. so glad I caught up with you eventually .. Thinking of you and having just read your last 10 posts and seen the pictures (they're great) .. good luck with everything turning up and the Autumn ahead in a home, with a job .. Booty ... looks just a wonderful child - happy happy days .. Hilary
I know you're busy.
But the public demands more posts, please.
Post a Comment