
My students S and O will be finishing their first "Main Lesson" book in a few days. It is filled with the work we have done together; drawings, writings, diagrams, maps, geometric forms etc. It is always nice to have one's work documented beautifully. Don't you think it would be wonderful if we all did it?

A little more about Matheran...
When we arrived there were elderly ladies begging us to let them carry our baggage to the hotel. The same at the transfer station. It is hard to hand over your heavy bags to someone who appears to be the age of your mother. We took most of the bags in the cart that carried mom (Hemanshu's) but one woman persisted and we gave her a bag.
In this picture we are trying to catch the second train and ahead is a man carrying 4 of our bags. I feel very "soft" at these times.
My flights to Seattle are booked. I will be seeing some of my dearest friends very soon.
1 comment:
I would probably say something, it would be hard not to.
Post a Comment