Thursday, November 26, 2009





Sometimes, just to feel productive I make an origami box. It only takes a few minutes but then I can add it to the list of boxes I know. My schedule is kaput. But then again I didn't know this energy-sucking malaise would hit me at exactly the time when the Waldorf Community wanted me "back in the saddle" again.

Camp is going to kick my butt.
That is, if the ladies in my Waldorf support group don't, (I have promised to host a workshop on Waldorf Education focusing on math and a NUMBER of other things).

!!!

1 comment:

50 foot QE said...

An important note*

Things I HAVE done/practiced:

dying silks
Booty's dress
more bean-bags
blogging
origami
parent support group presentations
camp administration and planning
therapy once a week
juggling
baking bread and cooking
Reading "Knowledge of Higher Worlds" by Rudolf Steiner for study group
Reading International Herald Tribune every day

and being a mom
O.K.
now I feel more worthy.