Tuesday, November 24, 2009










A lot of activity on the homefront. A few more "campers" have registered, which makes the group more lively. So far, the girls outnumber the boys 2-1. I guess since it is a "Craft" camp, more girls would come. But is that it? Hmmmm.

I took some pictures today of my walk between home and the train station. It is a walk I enjoy, even when it is so hot I am using an umbrella for protection. I think it is because I like alleyways and canals. Singapore is full of these sort of hidden passageways. Where the laundry hangs and the foreign domestic workers cook and things are not all sterile and the ladies gossip tho' I know not what they say. But I know they do because our helper M tells me.

Picture 1: Alleyway off Swan Lake Avenue on the way to Bedock station.
Picture 2: The reason I wait in the public restroom for the ONE non-squatter toilet.
Picture 3: Our convenience store.
Picture 4: Our take-away.
Picture 5: No car in the driveway.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

amazing pictures!!!