W are at it again.
We've moved Booty's bed into our room. For the past two weeks she has been sleepwalking and I wake up at any sound and think she has hurt herself. On several occasions recently I have discovered her in a pile in the corner of her room. Now when I hear a noise I know right away if it is her.
One child syndrome. I think this phrase is coined already? But I think we, (or maybe I) tend to focus too much on our daughter. Maybe this is why she has a hard time with separation.
I can't help but think she would make a great bossy big sister.
Some of our friends are adopting again. I am so jealous. I would love to grow our family. Whenever we have friends with larger families Booty is so pleased. She loves the company.
1 comment:
*hugs* to you and your beautiful daughter.
You may be right about focussing too much, or maybe not. I just know that we mums will *always* find something to worry about, regardless of the size or mix of our families :-)
Hope it all works out for you.
Post a Comment