Enough I say! It is enough! The US does not have any $ to pump into a stimulus bill! We gave it all away to the auto makers and banks. Please do not, I repeat, do not give any more (fictional) money away!!!
*******************************
This list is posted here with thanks to Alice, my long lost high school friend. She sent me a request via Facebook to make such a list. It took me most of an hour so here it is.
25 Random things about me
I (sometimes)think I am one of the worst people in the world
I worship my daughter and wonder at others who don't
If I can't create I feel destructive
I am a terrible nurse but a great counselor
Being a mom has made me more humble
Moving to India has been the best and worst experience of my life
My husband has helped to make me a better person instead of spoiling me and I am mad about that
I am good at a lot of things but when I am bad at something I suck
I like cleaning floors but hate doing the dishes
I have lost my appetite for food
Don't take away my chocolate
Meditation and yoga are two of my cures
I believe that poverty exists within one's character and that many economically impoverished people are rich with joy
I love movies but I hate TV
I would like to learn how to "Let it go"
I want to teach my daughter Truth, Beauty,Goodness, and Belongingness
I ask the question, "Why don't blue jeans go out of style?"
I want my dad back
I love the smell of horse poop
I am a dog person but have only had one dog
This list is taking me forever!
I like the color of cardboard
I hate chewing gum
It has been a really long time since I dreamed I was flying
I am not the yes and no of my mind
2 comments:
I want to teach my daughter Truth, Beauty,Goodness, and Belongingness
I love this line!!!! I totally agree!
I love the smell of horse poop too, and I also want my dad back.
Post a Comment