Yeah I know I was ranting about stuff yesterday but I HAVE to talk about stuff today because I went out to buy some for Sanbate for her trip home. Now I know she is underweight but she is not under height so she is going to need clothing her size 12-18 months. Jayshree gave me some of Sujaya's clothing and I am so thankful as it is perfect and also mostly the right size. But don't get on my case for going into Berkeley and buying an outfit for Sanbate.
There is also more stuff we need to bring; bottles, diapers, blankees etc. which will be so exciting to pack.
When we "get the call" that says she is ready to come home we need to do several things:
Buy flights
Apply for Ethiopian Visas
Make appointment at pediatrician for 24 hours after we arrive home
Notarize any necessary documents
Finish Dear Birth Family letter
Buy donation items
Make reservations at hotel if needed
Finish travel document package
Buy last minute medication and diapers etc. for Sanbate
Traveler's checks
It isn't so much is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment