Causticum:
Manifests its action mainly in chronic rheumatic, arthritic and paralytic affections, indicated by the tearing, drawing pains in the muscular and fibrous tissues, seems to choose preferable dark-complexioned and rigid-fibered persons. Restlessness at night, with tearing pains in joints and bones, and faint-like sinking of strength. Burning, rawness, and soreness are characteristic.
Intensely sympathetic
mind; insecure, uncertain, scared; fear; evening;
mind; hysteria;
mind; hurry; while eating;
eye; pain; burning, smarting, gnawing, biting; as if sand in eye;
mouth; teeth; looseness;
abdomen; bladder; urging to urinate;
cough; sensation as though unable to cough deep enough to start mucus;
back; pain; pulling; coccyx (bottom tip of spine); ;
back; pain; in women; during period;
extremities, limbs; skin; itching; like insects crawling on skin;
extremities, limbs; cramps; foot; sole; toes;
Restless legs at night;
sciatica, with numbness;
extremities, limbs; movements and positions; constant movement during sleep;
chorea (convulsive twitching, involuntary movements of limbs);
skin; pain; excoriated (as if grazed, chaffed);
skin; blisters;
skin; varicose;spider veins;
generalities; pulse; frequent, accelerated, rapid; evening;
generalities; twitching;involuntary movements
generalities; flabby feeling;
This is my homeopathic remedy and it is "wicked cool" to see it covers just about ALL of my aches and tendencies. These are "tendencies" or extremes of a type not the full picture of me just the inbalances I occasionally suffer. Laid open for your witness.
Now I know why I have always liked the brown over the pink! And a new word CHOREA! And although I don't have arthritis or paralysis it is amazing to know that many of my complaints are shared with others with similar constitution- I am not dying, I am just caustic.um.
No wonder our adoption agency has a difficult time with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment