Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Good bye Royal. We loved your loving, handsome ways.

Good bye dear friend. We will miss your handsome face and loving ways!
One week ago today I began my journey in letting go of my beautiful class of Third Graders and the school. It has been a strange and painful week. Today at about 9 am I received a knock on my door from my neighbor telling me someone struck my cat Royal, with their car. When I went out he was still in the middle of the road, very much dead. He was a mess.

Royal was a true man. Loyal. Handsome. A natural hunter. Relaxed and playful. He was only 1 1/2 years old. And very much loved by Sanbate, Lulu and little J.

And me. 

3 comments:

mshatch said...

I am so sad looking at his picture, remembering him last Thanksgiving. He was an exceptional cat.

50 foot QE said...

Thanks. That means something coming from you, oh Lady of Perpetual Feline Sanctuary. My only nagging question, "Where is he? Where is Royal now?"

Unknown said...

<3