I am waiting for the idea of "you" and "I" to dissolve. When I become enlightened it will and nothing that happens to or around me will seem unfathomable. Like:
Moving to Cincinnati from the east bay of California for a great job teaching in a fabulous Waldorf School and buying a house and getting divorced and then a year and a half later leaving the job that created so much change. Now what? I just purchased my first house and just became a single mom and find myself unemployed.
Is this opportunity knocking? Will it come pounding down my door?
Poison ivy has certainly come and is definitely breaking down the barrier of my physical home, i.e. my skin.
Otherwise I am healthy. I just put 4 new tires on my car. My new front deck is almost all finished except for some stain and paint. The sun has been very cheery in the blue, fall sky. All seven chickens are laying.
But regardless it feels like the archai Michael has sort of ditched me and the dragon is comfortably settling in. Welcome 49th year!
Wild turkeys across the street at St. Joseph's cemetery.
Moving to Cincinnati from the east bay of California for a great job teaching in a fabulous Waldorf School and buying a house and getting divorced and then a year and a half later leaving the job that created so much change. Now what? I just purchased my first house and just became a single mom and find myself unemployed.
Is this opportunity knocking? Will it come pounding down my door?
Poison ivy has certainly come and is definitely breaking down the barrier of my physical home, i.e. my skin.
Otherwise I am healthy. I just put 4 new tires on my car. My new front deck is almost all finished except for some stain and paint. The sun has been very cheery in the blue, fall sky. All seven chickens are laying.
But regardless it feels like the archai Michael has sort of ditched me and the dragon is comfortably settling in. Welcome 49th year!
Wild turkeys across the street at St. Joseph's cemetery.
1 comment:
My friend Elizabeth. I had absolutely no idea that all of this had happened. xoxoxo
Post a Comment