Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Luna started puppy class last week and was a star, (and also the most enthusiastic). She is now 20 pounds and luckily, less likely to nip. Her new regime has us feeding her by hand as reward for following commands like sit, stand and down.

Booty loves school so much that she said to me, "I wish I could live at school".

Mr. D is still in seeking mode.

Today I will attempt (again) to register my car. I have obtained my smog inspection and have the necessary papers.

This morning I got a sub call but when I returned the message after 5 minutes no one picked up. The teacher must have changed her mind because she was at school when we arrived one hour later.

The weather has been warm and lovely.

I backed my car into a brick wall last week.

I am agonizing over the California credential and the means to obtain it, but have registered for the CBEST (California Basic Education Skills Test) as part of the requirement.

Was a bit disappointed that the closest grocery store Safeway does not have an organic OR natural food section. And that Shell has installed media screens on their gas pumps so you can't avoid the absolutely inane. Two more places to avoid in the future.

We are so lucky to have many options for our Art of Living group meditation. Last year we would have had to drive for an hour into Seattle. I hope to make it to the 730 in Castro Valley.

Just received something in the mail from my sister. Hmmmm. What is it?

Sold the red armoir, the washer and the dryer. Getting rid of the things we are not using. This will continue.

2 comments:

mshatch said...

Open it!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Did you ever open the package? ;-p

Shannon at The Warrior Muse