Is there anything more precious to a dog lover than her snoop's snout? Our little lululuna is a dear little one. And I have been a bad mommy taking her for walks before she finished her immunizations. The vet tech ripped into me for letting her walk on the floor of the vet office. Oh my. I have forgotten my dog mommy rules.
I finished my first triptych- Nicho Home.
Mr. D is off to India today to keep his dad company and to help out after his dad's emergency surgery (a Scooter crashed into him and broke his back in several places). Thus we are again without the da.
I finished my first triptych- Nicho Home.
Mr. D is off to India today to keep his dad company and to help out after his dad's emergency surgery (a Scooter crashed into him and broke his back in several places). Thus we are again without the da.

2 comments:
India is a long, long way from home. Hope all will be well and safe.
Hugs,
Shelly
oh no! Hope Mr. D's Da will be well soon!
Amd you are right! There is nothing better than the snoop's snout!
Post a Comment