Last night H went back to Singapore and we hope to join him next week now that we know it is a super place for kids.
What is amusing to me is the fact that we have been whining about leaving India for the last 6 months and now that it is happening I think I will miss some people here. Especially baby's friends! Their mum's (and the dads I know) are brilliant as well. Maybe they will come and visit us.
I hope that Sanbate is able to find as many good friends in Singapore and that mommy finds a job she likes. I hope Daddy comes to realize that baby needs a sibling and that starts to "happen". I hope that we can find a house we will stay in for at least 2 years.
In my enthusiasm for finding fresh Buffalo milk last week I drank some without boiling it first.
Desastre!
Diarreah all the next day accompanied by vomitting all night. The next morning, I felt fine. Am I superhuman now?
Husband says children die from unboiled milk here. Gee. In New Hampshire I was drinking fresh cow milk every day in the summer. And I never felt healthier!
3 comments:
Yikes!!! Glad you are feeling better now...
Your life sounds like it's getting really exciting. Move soon?
Eliz, Singapore sounds absolutely wonderful...how long will you be there? Sorry about the buffalo milk thing...oops! Are you in discussions about sibs? We talk but then are so exhausted with one! love, Corinne
H and I are exhaused also with our little sun booty but I know the second one is less of an adjustment. I grew up with 6 siblings and I can't even imagine being an only child. Cruel!
If we do move. I hope it will be for at least two years so that we can feel settled somewhere for a little while.
I think moving so much has taken its toll on me.
Post a Comment