Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY!




Our first entry in the I*heart*faces contests is titled,
"I love walking with mom and dad!"

Check out all the fab faces on this site!

9 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

She looks so full of joy to be walking with her mom and dad. What a beautiful face!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Drew said...

Aw! What a sweatheart! I love the perspective on this one.

Anonymous said...

That face is too sweet! Happy Martin Luther King Day to you also.

I Heart Faces said...

Thank you so much for adding your beautiful face photo to the fun on our website this week.

Just a friendly reminder ~ please make sure that you enter the permalink of your blog next week (not the link to the main page of your blog.) This makes it much eaiser for the judge to find your entry each week.

If you aren't sure how to do this, please check out this link for step-by-step instructions: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/06/entry-example.html

Thanks again for your entry!

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a happy picture. Made me smile as soon as I saw it! Great entry!

Anonymous said...

sheer joy! adorable!

really.truly said...

That photo is priceless!! Love how it shows the hands being held---adorable!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog-your comment was so sweet! I'm bookmarking your blog, looks wonderful!!

Have a great day.

Heather said...

Very sweet, and a great shot, too!

Lara said...

What a cute, cute picture! That smile is out of this world!