Back home to New England after 20 years of internal navigation and external travel
Monday, October 15, 2007
It is Monday and I am off to the East Bay Waldorf School to help the handwork teacher make lanterns with the school. The Lantern walk is coming up soon and I am ever so curious to see what kind of lanterns we will be making. Something like this?
that would be a stunning lantern! I teach at a little charter school inspired by Waldorf originally. We are doing our fall lantern festival on 11/9. Can you recommend lantern songs for the occasion, by chance?
The second graders and I are making tin can lanterns!
2 comments:
that would be a stunning lantern!
I teach at a little charter school inspired by Waldorf originally. We are doing our fall lantern festival on 11/9. Can you recommend lantern songs for the occasion, by chance?
The second graders and I are making tin can lanterns!
Thanks for any advice, info you can pass my way.
my email is
jcmiller24 @ mac.com
Post a Comment