Monday, June 11, 2007

The movers came! And brought our stuff! All of it at the same time!Joy!
Now where is that coffee machine?

WE have ants. And one of our cats has already escaped, (unharmed luckily). The birds aren't drinking. OUr landlord is mad at me for asking too many questions. The honeymoon is over between Hemanshu and his partners at work. I haven't been doing my practice regularly and my root chakra is sending nerve pain to my nethers.

The weather is perfect and I have been told by my neighbor Alex that the weather here is 10 degrees warmer than San Francisco and 10 degrees cooler than the weather on the other side of the hills, that is to say again perfect.

As soon as I find the cable that sends pictures from my camera to my laptop there will be pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Elizabeth I'm glad the stuff arrive and that Walter the wonder mover didn't let you down. Sorry about the ants and the cat, but as long as you have coffee--and a coffeemaker--all will be well. We miss you like crazy here at Shambhala.

50 foot QE said...

There will never be another Shambhala! I miss it so!