Hello folks!
I have spent the last few hours trying to create an invitation I can email to friends and family to our going away party. Well, here it is!
Come celebrate with us our move and great changes:
Elephant Walk www.elephantwalk.com
Cambridge
2067 Massachusetts Ave.
Thursday May 31 at 6pm
We will have drinks and cocktails and lots of excellent conversation. Come hear about Art of Living and Care for Children and help us meet our intention to sponsor 10 children.
1 comment:
In case you feel like playing, I tagged you today. "8 random things about me" meme.
The rules, apparently, are this:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules. 3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. 4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog
Post a Comment